Come Work With Us
Working at RapidMind Solutions
Are you interested in working for a great company that values Fairness, Reliability, Fun, Teamwork, Commitment, and Learning?
At RapidMind Solutions, coding is not a job, it’s a way of life. We LOVE to code and we code for FUN. This enthusiasm for our work leads to exemplary solutions for our clients.
As a learning organization, we have developed processes to quickly share knowledge and best practices, so that our teammates and our clients always benefit from the latest information in the world of SharePoint development.
Tools & training
We are always fostering the growth of our employees by giving them the tools needed to continuously improve their skills and talents. We provide top of the line hardware and the latest software so you can do your best work.
Our SharePoint training program is unique in this industry. You’ll be trained by some of the best SharePoint developers in the country on the most up-to-date best practices in SharePoint development. We will ensure that you will work on projects that build your skills at a pace that is both manageable and challenging. You will be encouraged to contribute to our knowledge-sharing culture.
Job opportunities: Sharepoint Developer
We are always looking for talented people to join our team of developers.
RapidMind Solutions is accepting applications for the position of SharePoint Developer. The candidate will be trained in our office in downtown Saint John, NB with the possibility of traveling to client sites throughout North America, working from our Saint John office, and/or working from home (telecommute).
- Strong problem solving skills and LOVES to code for fun
- The ability to analyze a problem and quickly produce a solution in code
- Works well with others
- Quick to learn
- Experience with ASP.NET, and C#
- Experience customizing SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online Solutions
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery
Job opportunities: Chief Technology Officer – CTO
RapidMind Solutions Inc. is looking for a CTO.
- Experience with at least one NoSQL database system (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.).
- Experience with HTML5, TypeScript, Google Angular, Google Polymer and several other web development technologies.
- Experience with enterprise search solutions such as SharePoint 2013 Search and Apache Solr.
- Experience with different ALM and software delivery tools and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, XP, TFS, Git, etc.).
- Experience with training and coaching junior to senior technical resources.
- 8+ years consulting experience.
- 5+ years of experience with hiring, building and managing large software development teams.
- 5+ years of experience with defining technology strategies for large enterprises.
- 10+ experience with designing scalable, maintainable and highly secure enterprise applications.
- BSc in Computer Science or at least 12+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Azure and ideally other competitive cloud solutions (AWS, Google App Engine, etc.).
- 8+ years of experience with SharePoint (2007, 2010 and 2013 combined).
- 10+ years of experience with C#, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and IIS.
- Local to NB or willing to relocate to NB, and open to travel up to 75%.
- Proficient with English.
- Participating in hiring activities.
- Participating in sales activities.
- Mentoring technical resources.
- Developing company’s technology strategy plan.
- Developing and maintaining the roadmap for company’s internal tools.
- Hands-on participation in client projects.
- Managing client relationships.
- The rate for this role is $50/PH.
- No health-care benefits.
- This is a permanent role.
- This role directly reports to the CEO.
- This role requires to travel up to 75% to client locations.